As the final details of the iOS 17 operating system are finalized, the iPhone 14 has an all-time low price
Awaiting the launch of Apple’s new operating system, iOS 17, which is expected to launch on June 5 on the first day of WWDC 2023 (and the iPhone 15 sometime in September), the California company’s latest releases remain self-contained to give .
It’s the case of iPhone 14. Apple’s latest device, which is less than a year old, stands out from the crowd because it has the best battery from the brand so far. Not in vain do they promise up to 20 hours of playing time when playing video, 16 inches stream and 80 audio playback (26, 20, and 100, respectively, for the iPhone 14 Plus).
Referring to fast chargingyou will get up to 50% in about 30 minutes immediately 20W adapter or higher (sold separately). The battery is integrated (lithium-ion) and can be charged with chargers MagSafe up to 15Wof Qi chargers up to 7.5 and with USB connection with a computer or power adapter. And it is available in five colors:
- star white
- Red (Product) network
The new device features a dual camera system with a 12 Mpx main camera, 12 Mpx ultra wide angle, 2x optical zoom out and up to 5x digital zoom. Referring to screen, wears the so-called Super Retina XDR, made in the material ceramic shield, harder than any smartphone glass. Now that phones are literally screens, their qualities and specs are more important than ever.
He iPhone 14 Plus It has a 6.7 inch (17 cm diagonal) screen with rounded corners. Also made in the material ceramic shieldthese are the features:
- Take one Super Retina XDR displayof OLED technology (Look at This article know everything about OLED technology)
- HDR screen (in English High dynamic rangeand in Spanish high dynamic rangemeaning that the device offers images with a very wide luminance range, in this case P3)
- True tone (a technology with the ability to automatically adjust the color tone of the temperature on the screen, based on the lighting and environment of each room)
- The resolution is 2,778 by 1,284 pixels at 460 p/p.
- 2,000,000:1 typical contrast
- 800 nits peak brightness (normal) and 1200 nits peak brightness (HDR)
- Deck anti-fingerprint oleophobic
- Compatible with the simultaneous presentation of multiple languages and character groups
Another of the best-selling Apple-branded devices is the macbook pro.
One of the most powerful models on the market, as Apple has come to expect, the MacBook Pro features Apple’s M1 Pro or M1 Max Chip to unleash the full power of the CPU, GPU and machine learning.
In addition to its power, it naturally stands out for its battery: an unprecedented 17 hours of autonomy. Plus up to 16 GB of RAM to keep everything running fast and smoothly.
Up to 512 GB of super-fast SSD storage to access apps and files instantly.
It is not only perfect for design professionals, video editing… but also for students.
Naturally, we are faced with one of the highest price laptops on the market.
iPad: the best-selling tablet
This model stands out for its spectacular 10.2-inch Retina display with True Tone technology. Its A13 Bionic Chip with Neural Engine and its 8 Mpx wide angle lens on the back and 12 Mpx ultra wide angle lens on the front with Centered Framing make this iPad one of the most powerful in the range.
The iPad offers up to 256 GB of capacity. It has stereo speakers, Touch ID to securely authenticate and use Apple Pay and 802.11ac Wi-Fi networks.
The Smart Folio is the best companion for iPad, protecting your device on both sides without weighing it down or weighing it down. It also wakes it up when you open it and puts it to sleep when you close it.
The Smart Folio attaches magnetically and folds into multiple positions to make it the perfect stand for reading, writing, watching movies or making FaceTime calls.
iPad Pro: the most powerful tablet
- 11-inch Liquid Retina display with ProMotion, True Tone technology and wide color gamut (P3).
- M2 chip with 8-core CPU and 10-core GPU.
- 12 Mpx wide angle, 10 Mpx ultra wide angle on the back and LiDAR scanner to enjoy augmented reality.
- Frontal ultra-wide angle of 12 Mpx with centered framing.